Download Word Search For pc and mac
Here is the guide to Install Word Search for PC and use it on Windows 7,8,8.1 & Mac. Although, Word Search for Pc version is not officially available. However, there are still ways to download Word Search for PC. You can get Word Search for PC and other Android Playstore and iOS Apps through a third party emulator. Read this step by step tutorial to know how to download these Apps for PC.
About Word Search :
The Game Word Search
is an interesting Puzzle
to find hidden words on board.
To Play Word Search Game, You can find words Vertically,Horizontally even in both Diagonal directions and drag the first letter of the word you find towards the last letter and then release the cursor.
This game can help kids to improve their Skills to Spell and Search.
Free version comes with 16 categories, including a massive SAT Vocabulary category with more than 4000 words. 100 categories are available with a paid upgrade.
- Easy choosing letters
- Reverse word selection
- Letters grid adjusts automatically to your device
- Unlimited puzzles
- Clean colorful look
- 200 hand-curated puzzles
- Lots of other puzzles to choose from!
- Replay categories to beat your own high-score!
How to install Word Search for PC using emulators :
Instructions to Install Bluestacks for PC
- Download Bluestacks executable file from the following link:
- Open the folder in which Bluestacks is located.
- Right click on the Bluestacks executable and go to "Properties".
- Select the Compatibility Tab.
- From "Compatibility Mode" select "run this program in compatibility mode"
- Select the version of Windows you are running on your PC.
- Check "run this program as administrator" and click "Apply".
- Right click Bluestacks and select the "run as administrator" option.
- Make a new account when the emulators prompts you or you can login with an existing Google Play account using Gmail.
- Bluestacks will now work properly.
Instructions to use Youwave for PC
- Download the Youwave emulator installation file from the following link: Youwave
- Open the Youwave installation file. It will prompt you to select one of three options.
- Select "Continue with Trial Version"
- Once opened the emulator provides a very similar UI to that of Android devices.
- Click on "Apps" then "Browser"
- Open Google Play and select the app/game you wish to use.
- You will be prompted to login to Google. Create a new account or login to an existing one.
- Once done, you can download and play android games of your choice.
- Alternatively, you can also download APK files of said games separately on your PC and play them from there.
Instruction to use Andy for PC
- Go to the official site to download Andy for PC.
- Double click the installation file and follow the steps of the installation by pressing "Next".
- Click "I Agree" on the next screen.
- Wait for the installation to finish and press "Finish" to complete installation.
- After the emulator opens, click on the browser icon on the far left and open Google Play Store.
- Create an account or login to an existing account.
- You can now download and install all games and apps in the Play Store and play them on Andy for PC.