Download Toy Defense 2: TD Battles Game For pc and mac
Here is the guide to Install Toy Defense 2: TD Battles Game for PC and use it on Windows 7,8,8.1 & Mac. Although, Toy Defense 2: TD Battles Game for Pc version is not officially available. However, there are still ways to download Toy Defense 2: TD Battles Game for PC. You can get Toy Defense 2: TD Battles Game for PC and other Android Playstore and iOS Apps through a third party emulator. Read this step by step tutorial to know how to download these Apps for PC.
About Toy Defense 2: TD Battles Game :
Playtime's over, soldier!
It's real fast paced defense
thrilling action game
. Toy Defense 2
is an epic combat, take command of your powerful army and make your strategy to defend your base from a well equipped enemy, with strong Artillery, Armour and Infantry
. You can become the ultimate commander of your army to win any World War II battle
You have to increase tactics
of your army by upgrading them and compete in the tournaments
to increase the ranks and to become at top in the rating.
They may be a toy soldiers, but that's not a place for toying around! and it's up to you to build an unbeatable army
, and take on some epic battles to conquer
your enemy and achieve the victory.
• Three game modes: PvE missions, tournaments and real-time PvP battles on Arena
• 290 action-packed tower defense missions
• Famous World War II campaigns like the Battle of Iwo Jima and Operation Overlord
• Vehicles from Great Britain, the U.S.A., the USSR, and Germany
• Tournaments with rating system
• Stunning graphics
• Units upgradable by adding commanders for your army improvement
• Several nations’ armies available to use during a td battle
You will definitely love this epic tower defense strategy game!
Follow us for the updates!
How to install Toy Defense 2: TD Battles Game for PC using emulators :
Instructions to Install Bluestacks for PC
- Download Bluestacks executable file from the following link:
- Open the folder in which Bluestacks is located.
- Right click on the Bluestacks executable and go to "Properties".
- Select the Compatibility Tab.
- From "Compatibility Mode" select "run this program in compatibility mode"
- Select the version of Windows you are running on your PC.
- Check "run this program as administrator" and click "Apply".
- Right click Bluestacks and select the "run as administrator" option.
- Make a new account when the emulators prompts you or you can login with an existing Google Play account using Gmail.
- Bluestacks will now work properly.
Instructions to use Youwave for PC
- Download the Youwave emulator installation file from the following link: Youwave
- Open the Youwave installation file. It will prompt you to select one of three options.
- Select "Continue with Trial Version"
- Once opened the emulator provides a very similar UI to that of Android devices.
- Click on "Apps" then "Browser"
- Open Google Play and select the app/game you wish to use.
- You will be prompted to login to Google. Create a new account or login to an existing one.
- Once done, you can download and play android games of your choice.
- Alternatively, you can also download APK files of said games separately on your PC and play them from there.
Instruction to use Andy for PC
- Go to the official site to download Andy for PC.
- Double click the installation file and follow the steps of the installation by pressing "Next".
- Click "I Agree" on the next screen.
- Wait for the installation to finish and press "Finish" to complete installation.
- After the emulator opens, click on the browser icon on the far left and open Google Play Store.
- Create an account or login to an existing account.
- You can now download and install all games and apps in the Play Store and play them on Andy for PC.