Download Offroad Escalade For pc and mac
Here is the guide to Install Offroad Escalade for PC and use it on Windows 7,8,8.1 & Mac. Although, Offroad Escalade for Pc version is not officially available. However, there are still ways to download Offroad Escalade for PC. You can get Offroad Escalade for PC and other Android Playstore and iOS Apps through a third party emulator. Read this step by step tutorial to know how to download these Apps for PC.
About Offroad Escalade :
This luxury 4x4 driving simulator ensures realistic car damage and accurate driving physics. A free app lets you drive an off-road vehicle and even drift.
There are three different game modes to choose from.
1. CITY. In the CITY mode you are participant of the city traffic.
2. FOREST. This is an off-road mode in the forest.
3. DESERT. This is an off-road mode in the sand dunes.
*** GAME FEATURES ***
- This exciting and dynamic game is sure to bring you hours of fun.
- Car damage is extremely realistic.
- There are three different locations.
- It's very simple to select a drive mode.
- You get realistic acceleration.
- Great graphics.
- Plenty of camera settings.
- Racing mode with a rival.
1. Do not accelerate while cornering!
2. Use the camera settings to choose the most convenient view for driving.
3. Camera View 4 allows you to set camera mode to 360 degrees.
Download and play OPPANA GAMES! And enjoy yourself!
How to install Offroad Escalade for PC using emulators :
Instructions to Install Bluestacks for PC
- Download Bluestacks executable file from the following link:
- Open the folder in which Bluestacks is located.
- Right click on the Bluestacks executable and go to "Properties".
- Select the Compatibility Tab.
- From "Compatibility Mode" select "run this program in compatibility mode"
- Select the version of Windows you are running on your PC.
- Check "run this program as administrator" and click "Apply".
- Right click Bluestacks and select the "run as administrator" option.
- Make a new account when the emulators prompts you or you can login with an existing Google Play account using Gmail.
- Bluestacks will now work properly.
Instructions to use Youwave for PC
- Download the Youwave emulator installation file from the following link: Youwave
- Open the Youwave installation file. It will prompt you to select one of three options.
- Select "Continue with Trial Version"
- Once opened the emulator provides a very similar UI to that of Android devices.
- Click on "Apps" then "Browser"
- Open Google Play and select the app/game you wish to use.
- You will be prompted to login to Google. Create a new account or login to an existing one.
- Once done, you can download and play android games of your choice.
- Alternatively, you can also download APK files of said games separately on your PC and play them from there.
Instruction to use Andy for PC
- Go to the official site to download Andy for PC.
- Double click the installation file and follow the steps of the installation by pressing "Next".
- Click "I Agree" on the next screen.
- Wait for the installation to finish and press "Finish" to complete installation.
- After the emulator opens, click on the browser icon on the far left and open Google Play Store.
- Create an account or login to an existing account.
- You can now download and install all games and apps in the Play Store and play them on Andy for PC.