Download Rolling Ball For pc and mac
Here is the guide to Install Rolling Ball for PC and use it on Windows 7,8,8.1 & Mac. Although, Rolling Ball for Pc version is not officially available. However, there are still ways to download Rolling Ball for PC. You can get Rolling Ball for PC and other Android Playstore and iOS Apps through a third party emulator. Read this step by step tutorial to know how to download these Apps for PC.
About Rolling Ball :
Easy rule, easy control but unlimited fun! Rolling Ball is #1 3D arcade balance game packed with plenty of platforming action and physics-based puzzles!
Rolling Ball is a game that pushes the boundaries of your speed and reaction. It’s a fast-paced race through unpredictable obstacles & maze-like platforms and time is running out! Control the ball by rolling, spinning and jumping to move along the course without falling off the screen now.
How to Play:
- Swipe on the screen to control the movement of the ball
- Tease your brain with challenging gameplay
- Play over 50 levels and more to come
- Stunning 3D stereo visual and super realistic physics
How to install Rolling Ball for PC using emulators :
Instructions to Install Bluestacks for PC
- Download Bluestacks executable file from the following link:
- Open the folder in which Bluestacks is located.
- Right click on the Bluestacks executable and go to "Properties".
- Select the Compatibility Tab.
- From "Compatibility Mode" select "run this program in compatibility mode"
- Select the version of Windows you are running on your PC.
- Check "run this program as administrator" and click "Apply".
- Right click Bluestacks and select the "run as administrator" option.
- Make a new account when the emulators prompts you or you can login with an existing Google Play account using Gmail.
- Bluestacks will now work properly.
Instructions to use Youwave for PC
- Download the Youwave emulator installation file from the following link: Youwave
- Open the Youwave installation file. It will prompt you to select one of three options.
- Select "Continue with Trial Version"
- Once opened the emulator provides a very similar UI to that of Android devices.
- Click on "Apps" then "Browser"
- Open Google Play and select the app/game you wish to use.
- You will be prompted to login to Google. Create a new account or login to an existing one.
- Once done, you can download and play android games of your choice.
- Alternatively, you can also download APK files of said games separately on your PC and play them from there.
Instruction to use Andy for PC
- Go to the official site to download Andy for PC.
- Double click the installation file and follow the steps of the installation by pressing "Next".
- Click "I Agree" on the next screen.
- Wait for the installation to finish and press "Finish" to complete installation.
- After the emulator opens, click on the browser icon on the far left and open Google Play Store.
- Create an account or login to an existing account.
- You can now download and install all games and apps in the Play Store and play them on Andy for PC.